Actually, I’ve never been there before! I can’t wait to join readers and authors down in the bayou for the RT Booklovers Convention from May 13-18. There will be books, beignets, and bon temps!
If you’re heading to the convention, here’s where you can find me:
Thursday, May 15:
- 10 – 11 am: Out of the Ballroom: Gritty Historical Romance panel (Studio 7, Preservation Hall)
- 11:15 am – 12:15 pm: Avon’s Hats ‘n’ Tats (3rd Floor, Salon E, Mardi Gras Ballroom)
- 12:30 – 2:30 pm: The Many Worlds of Worldbuilding panel (4th Floor, Regent Room)
- 6:30 – 8:30 pm: Pub Crawl (from 6:30-6:50 at Tropical Isle, from 6:50 7:10 at Saints & Sinners, then back to Tropical Isle from 7:10-8:30)
Friday, May 16:
- 10 – 11 am: Romance Pictionary (3rd Floor, Salon A, Mardi Gras Ballroom)
- 6:15 – 7:45 pm: Avon’s Krewe of Muses Signing (3rd Floor, Acadia, Grand Ballroom)
Saturday, May 17:
- 11 am – 2 pm: Giant Book Fair (3rd Floor, Grand Ballroom & Mardi Gras Ballroom)
- 6:30 – 7 pm: FAN-tastic Day Party (2nd Floor, Preservation Hall)
Hope to see you there! And if you can’t make it, be sure to follow me on Twitter and FB, where I’ll be posting updates.